As Low as $22.39 per Filter!
20 x 20 x 4 HVAC Air Filter.
Actual Size: 19-1/2 x 19-1/2 x 3-3/4.
Filter Rating: MERV 13 | FPR 10 | MPR 2200.
Protects: Pollen, dirt, dust, pet dander, viruses, smoke, smog, lead dust, micro allergens.
The 20x20x4 MERV 13 four inch air filters will capture micro airborne particles and allergens less than 1 micron in size and are over 30 times more efficient than standard fiberglass filters. These filters will economically replace the 4 inch (actual depth 3 ¾) depth filters from Filtrete 2200 Ultimate Allergen and Honeywell Allergen Elite FPR 10, with equal or better effectiveness and quality. Designed for superior filtration efficiency, the MERV 13 filters are manufactured with electrostatically charged synthetic material that attracts and catches particles between 0.3 – 1.0 microns. This filter will reduce costly repair bills to your HVAC system by capturing dust from building up in the systems motor, plus lower energy costs. You will have a healthier home and business environment with filters that captures dirty airborne particles from circulating so you do not have to breathe them in.
MERV 13 Specifications:
• Applications include: Residential, hospitals, health care facilities, manufacturing plants, telecommunications, pharmaceutical and commercial
• Galvanized steel pleat support grid with water-repellent adhesive and double wall frame
• ASHRAE tested as required to meets LEED Green Building criteria for minimum efficiency
• Beverage Board Frame is moisture resistant, with sturdy frame material to stand up to difficult service conditions enabling a longer service life
• Made with 100% synthetic media
• Low initial resistance promotes lower energy costs and consumption
• Maximum performance with consistent pleat shape improves dust and particle loading capacity
• These MERV 13 filters are durable and will not bend, warp, or wrack under normal handling or operating conditions
• Moisture repellent adhesive – Holds even when wet. The adhesive used to connect the frame and media pack is highly moisture repellent
• Suggested to replace at least every 3 Months
• Made in the United States
Filtration Rating Definitions:
MERV = Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. This is the industry standard rating used by ASHRAE, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers.
MPR = Micro-Particle Performance Rating. Rating system for Filtrete filters sold in Lowes.
FPR = Filter Performance Rating. Rating system for Honeywell filters sold in Home Depot.
If an issue occurs, we promise to make it right fast. Our customer service does not stop when the order is shipped. We are passionate with delivering exceptional friendly service. We have a 100% satisfaction policy, Free Return Shipping, and promise to make it easy.